Dr. Christopher Reeder
Dr. Reeder has been practicing plastic surgery for more than 20 years and has offices in Centerville, Tipp City, Sidney, Celina, St. Marys, Greenville, and Dayton Ohio. Dr. Christopher Reeder graduated from the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is board certified in plastic and reconstructive surgery. As a plastic surgeon, Dr. Reeder puts his patients' desires and perspectives at the heart of his practice. He believes in the importance of understanding what the client sees and wants for their body, and remains focused on results even after the procedure is completed
As an associate professor at Ohio University and assistant clinical professor at Wright State University School of Medicine, Dr. Reeder remains committed to training the physicians of tomorrow, while also staying abreast of the medical advances taking place today.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, June 1979
- Hobart and William Smith College
- Geneva, New York, 11568
- Doctor of Osteopathy, June 1983
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Old Westbury, New York 11568
- PGY 1 and 2 General Surgery, July 1983 to June 1985
- Flushing Hospital and Medical Center Flushing, New York 11355
- Rotating Internship, 1985-86, PGY 4 1986-87
- Chief Resident 1987-88
- Peninsula, Hospital Center, 51-15 Beach Channel Dr.
- Far Rockaway, New York 11691
- Plastic and Reconstructive Resident August 1, 1988 – September 1, 1991
- Plastics Institute and Affiliated Hospitals
- Plastic Surgery Training - James O. Stallings, M.D.
- Dean's List 1977, 1978, 1979
- Honors in Chemistry
- National Institutes of Health Summer Research
- Grant 1980, 1981
- Board Certification - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- 1993 American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
Book an Appointment
Kathie Gilmore RN, MS, CNP
Kathie Gilmore RN, MS, CNP joins Plastic Surgery and Dermatology. Kathie has over 30 years experience in the nursing field, and over 11 years in the area of Dermatology.
Kathie earned her Bachelor's of Science Degree in Nursing at Miami University in 1987. In 2003, after years of experience in medical/surgical, ICU, and supervisory roles, she earned her Master's of Science Degree as a Family Nurse Practitioner at Wright State University. Kathie has spent the last 11 years in the area dermatology.
Backed by her years of experience and expertise, Kathie is enthusiastic about serving all of your dermatology needs.
Book an Appointment
Lauren Nevins PA-C
Lauren Nevins, PA-C joins Premier Plastic Surgery and Dermatology providing Dermatology care to patients in the northern and southern Miami Valley with current offices in Huber Heights and Centerville. Lauren has 7 years' experience in the area of Dermatology.
Lauren earned her Bachelors of Science Degree at Ohio University. She then received a Master's of Science Degree as a Physician Assistant Studies at Chatham University in Pittsburgh, PA.
Backed by her years of experience and expertise, Lauren is enthusiastic about serving all of your dermatology needs in Huber Heights, Centerville and Xenia.